Linggo, Pebrero 10, 2013

Learning is FUN 3: Preschool Math - Equal/Not Equal


Gabriel is already very good with his rote counting so my sister-in-law,  Ate Mia, suggested i started him with something a little bit more complicated, Less Than/ Greater Than. I thought of starting him with something easier first, Equal/Not Equal.
I first made a matching type activity where he matches the number on the right to the correct figures on the left. I though that was way too easy for him. Since he enjoys putting check and X marks, i just came up with another activity where he can put those marks while learning to recognize the numbers in random order as well as identifying whether the figures are equal to the numbers.






He was more into coloring my 'drawings' :D but, again, he immediately got the concept. ♥♥♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento