Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

Manila Seedling Bank closing! :(

I got this email late last year and it really made me sad. MSB or Manila Seedling Bank (more to me like My Secret Bakuran - pinilit lang :D) is closing! :( Or at least moving to a new location. I heard they're moving to QC Circle. Although still near my office, it's not as near as that walking distance in the corner of Edsa-Q. Ave.

I heard rumors of Ayala purchasing and putting up a commercial center in that location. Mall na naman! Affected ako. Why? Because that's my go-to place whenever i'm stressed out. as ive said, sampung tambling lang sya from the office and i'm instantly transported to a different world. Makakalma ka talaga kasi nature, greens, flowers, herbs and surprisingly, plates, platters, glasses and jars at really 'subasta price.'

i'm still hoping for them to stay, but looks like it's final with all those notices of forfeiture na naka-paskil sa paligid. hmp


  
photo credits: google images :D


So, anyhoo, in support of their moving out sale, i decided to give out herb plants as gifts to my colleague. I hope they're thriving, i've attached those how-to-take-care notes that MSB generously provide. Mine are, woohoo! :)

The email said sale was until Dec. 31 but i still see 'business' whenever i pass by every morning so i guess it's still on-going. Plants here are way cheaper than those being sold in Sidcor Sunday market so will check it out this weekend for more great green finds!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento