Linggo, Enero 12, 2014

2014

Hi there, blog :-) i know i've said i'll be doing updates here more often but my 2013 got really busy. i may have bitten more than i could chew, spread myself too thin, took my motto 'live the width of my life' too seriously etc. etc. that i ended up sharing, well, too thin of myself to my labidabs. and may have disappointed some (sniffs), oh well, nothing i can do about that now except to avoid it and be better next time.

sooo, im jotting down the obligatory new year's resolution for a more AWESOME 2014! (smiling like a retard while typing AWESOME 2014, because i'm all giddy and positive like that!)

* God, family, chosen family, work, TdS, others. IN THAT ORDER!
* learn how to say NO. if confused, go back to the first statement ^
* learn how to sew, and how to city drive - get a license for pete's sake!

Just 3? Yes, so it'll be easier for me to stick to them. 'Tatlo na nga lang di ko pa magawa?' Sus, chari :P

Everybody's owning 2014 to be their year, aba, ako din noh :-) hashtag #iamawesome!


********HAPPY NEW YEAR******

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento