Miyerkules, Enero 22, 2014

Self-righteous is me!

I have a lot of flaws. A lot. and being self-righteous is just one of them. i often joke about being one but really, i am self-righteous.

case in point:
 M was making kwento about her online boyfriend. How he's crazy about her and the stuff she tells her. I can feel how kilig she is, but i can't get myself to be happy for her. Why? Because she is married, with a son, and as far as i know, they (she and hubby) are okay. So that means, whatever is going with her and that guy is... wrong.

HAHAHA! ANG LINIS KO! (pwede nang pumunas ng puting panyo)


So rather than beating myself up, and since it's the new year, I'll just try to work on this. As they say, recognizing/accepting is the first step. so, i'm on my way there. but darn, tis hard!


i.am.almost.awesome.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento